Monday, August 24, 2009

A Word of Welcome

If you're here, I don't know why. But I do thank you for stopping by.

I have never blogged before, but I'm the kind of guy that has thoughts he wishes he wrote down. I'm not egotistical enough to think that I'm writing for you because I don't even know that you will ever see this.

But since you did, let me tell you what you can expect out of this blog.

I will talk about gaming. Lots of different kinds of gaming. I love to play games, I love to make games. Caveat: I am not a professional game maker. I cannot help you get a job or market your product. It is a hobby of mine and that is all.

I will talk about fiction. Things I'm reading. Things I'm writing. I may even post segments of stories. Consider them copyrighted. Also, consider them open to critique.

I will talk about math and science. Chances are it will intersect with some of the other topics. see below

I will talk about God. I am a very spiritual (and to some extent religious) person. Having a consistent and comprehensive philosophy-of-everything is something I am always working at (sort of like Einstein's unified theory... except the Einstein parts). God is an integral part of my understanding of the universe. You may not concede to my statements about God, or even assent to his existence. That's fine. But if the notion of God (or the fact that I claim to know Him) offends you, I'm sorry. It's here. You've been warned.

I will talk about music and the arts and other transcendental or expressive things.

If you're still reading this, then I suspect you'll go on to read something else. If you stopped reading ealier, I'd appologize for boring you, but you wouldn't read it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment